This page states the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms” or the “Agreement”) of use. Myhindi.tech is a educational service provider to the individual user that allows Members & publishers to study interactive multimedia courseware and educational and training resources online.
By Accessing or using this Myhindi.tech website or by Subscribing the online and offline multimedia courses/content, teacher lectures, third party content, Exams, eBooks, Notes, teacher manual, teacher syllabus, Literature including texts, graphics, images, audio, video (in any form or format), or any kind of content pack or subscribing to any of our portals or by applying to participate in the Company’s Referral Program, you agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, to the Terms and Conditions.
The term “User” refers to a Visitor or a Member. You are only authorized to use the Myhindi.tech’s Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the Myhindi.tech Website and discontinue use of the Myhindi.tech Services immediately. If you wish to become a Member/Subscriber, communicate with other Members, or make use of the Myhindi.tech Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
Myhindi.tech may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You agree to be bound by any changes; modification or revision to this Agreement when you use the Myhindi.tech Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Myhindi.tech reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Myhindi.tech Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- Use of Material?
- The contents of Myhindi.tech website, logos, trademarks, service marks, online and offline multimedia courses/content, teacher lectures, third party content, exams, eBooks, teacher manual, teacher syllabus or any kind of content pack CD, educational courses, products, services, links, marketing tools and Literature including texts, Notes, activities, eBook, graphics, images, audio, video (in any form or format), are herein after referred to as “Material”.
- The authority of the material posted to this site is the sole authority of that particular publisher, channel and are protected or controlled by Myhindi.tech (like Authors, teacher, publisher and content provider companies registered under by or in The Company), or by third parties that have licensed their “Material” to the Company. Myhindi.tech does not take the responsibility of the contents posted on the site, as it’s an educational networking site, contents related to an educational topic can be posted from anywhere and everywhere and is at the sole discretion of the channel from which it’s being posted.
- in may delete any communication or content that, in the sole judgment of Myhindi.tech, (a) violates this Agreement (b) may be offensive or illegal or (c) harms, threatens the safety of, or violates the rights of any person. Myhindi.tech assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Myhindi.tech Services for inappropriate communication, content or conduct. If at any time Myhindi.tech chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Myhindi.tech Services, Myhindi.tech nonetheless assumes no responsibility for any communication or Content. Myhindi.tech has no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of any User submitting such Content.
- If you violate any of these Terms or Conditions, your permission to use the “Material” automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the “Material”.
- “Material” may contain certain software or products and services, which require special or specific rules to be applied before use. Any such rules are listed as “Legal Notices” on the “Material” and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
- Copyright Policy You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of Myhindi.tech to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to Myhindi.tech by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
- Company’s Liability
“Material” and any software Facilities/Features/service/tools may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Myhindi.tech makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the “Material” or about the results to be obtained from using the “Material”. Any use of the “Material” is at the user’s own risk.
- Facilities/Features/service/tools currently available in the system can at any point of time we may add/change/modify/ discontinue/upgraded/withdrawn/removed without any prior notification.
- Changes in the Terms: Company reserves the right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site.
- Changes are periodically made to “Material”. Myhindi.tech is not bound to provide prior notice of any such changes.
- We may from time to time offer various features that require registration or the creation of an account on Myhindi.tech website. If at any time you choose to register or create an account with us, these additional terms and conditions also will apply.
- If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the Site.
- in shall not be held responsible for any “Material” provided by third parties or channel.
- in does not warrant that the “Material” will operate free of errors – or that its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful goods. If your use of the “Material” results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Myhindi.tech is not responsible for those costs.
- Any kind of membership fees/subscription, fees/payment, only for Myhindi.tech platform or services not for any “Material”.
- The “Material” is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. Myhindi.tech and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non- infringement of proprietary or third party rights and the warranty of fitness for particular purpose. Myhindi.tech and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the “Material”.
- Disclaimer of Certain Damages
In no event shall Myhindi.tech, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned in the “Material” be liable for any damages, whatsoever, (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the “Material”, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Myhindi.tech is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- User Submissions
Myhindi.tech does not control the information delivered and upload to the “Myhindi.tech”, chat rooms, customer forum or user’s websites and Myhindi.tech has no obligation to monitor any such information. As a User, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not do any of the following things while accessing or using the “Material”
- Post or transmit material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any party (the “Rights”), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material;
- Post a material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same to any material that is inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, infringing, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to another User or any other person or entity;
- Post sexually – explicit language or images;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Post or transmit any chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys or contests;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law while using or accessing the “Material”;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the “Material”.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law while using or accessing the “Material”;
- Harm minors in any way; or
- Collect or store information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- You are responsible for maintaining the integrity of your personal account. The user account is non- transferable without the express written permission of The Company. If you suspect that unauthorized use of your account has occurred, you must immediately report such activity to Myhindi.tech at info@Myhindi.tech. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Myhindi.tech against any and all claims arising out of your use or alleged use of your user account and user online personal. You further agree to co-operate with Myhindi.tech in the defense of claims related to your use or alleged use of your account or your online personal.
- in does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted by other users or endorses any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance or material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
- in does not screen user communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of any such communications, which allegedly do not conform to any term of this Agreement, Myhindi.tech may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith, in its sole discretion, whether to remove or request the removal of such communications. Myhindi.tech has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Myhindi.tech reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the “Material” for violating this Agreement or the law and has exclusive right to remove such communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that the postings on the “Material” are public and not private communications and therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in the “Material”. Myhindi.tech does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in the “Material” and, therefore, Myhindi.tech specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the “Material” and any actions resulting from your participation in the “Material”. Generally, any communication which you post on the “Material” (whether in chat rooms, discussion groups, user’s websites or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by Myhindi.tech as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages.
- Accuracy of Account Information
In consideration of your use of website/portal and Company Products, you agree to
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Company’s registration form (such information being “Your Data”),
- Maintain and promptly update Your Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete,
- Comply with these Terms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or misleading, or if we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current incomplete or misleading, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Company Products, without any liability to you.
- Non-commercial Use by Members
The Myhindi.tech Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Myhindi.tech. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Myhindi.tech Services, including collecting usernames and/or e-mail addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Myhindi.tech Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Myhindi.tech Services.
- Disciplinary Action
Violation of the rules of conduct may result in disciplinary action issued by a system administrator against that particular user. Violations are evaluated on a case-by-case basis depending on the severity of the offense and past history of violations. The following types of disciplinary action are those most often applied:
- Deletion of offending material: Vulgar, offensive, defamatory, pornographic, or obscene material will not be tolerated and is subject to deletion. This includes discriminatory statements, including those with regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, region, etc. If 10 people unlike your video, that video/lecture will not show in the list.
- Block: If 3 lectures or video are found obscene, the user will be blocked. A block is the temporary deactivation of a violator’s posting privileges. A system administrator may apply a block to freeze a deteriorating situation and may at any point decide to revive the violator’s right of posting on his sole discretion.
- Ban: A ban is the permanent deactivation of the violator’s account with Myhindi.tech. A system administrator applies a ban in response to very severe offenses and/or consistent display of unwillingness to follow the Terms and Conditions.
Myhindi.tech is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Myhindi.tech Website or in connection with the Myhindi.tech Services, whether caused by Users of the Myhindi.tech Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Myhindi.tech Services. Myhindi.tech does not guarantee the efficacy of its learning content & material. Other provisions may be added to qualify the company’s liability to the presentation of effective quality education and training material. Profiles created and posted by Members on the Myhindi.tech website may contain links to other websites.
Myhindi.tech is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Myhindi.tech. The inclusion of any linked website on the Myhindi.tech Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Myhindi.tech. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Myhindi.tech takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Myhindi.tech Website or through the Myhindi.tech Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Myhindi.tech is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Myhindi.tech Services.
Myhindi.tech assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. Myhindi.tech is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Myhindi.tech Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Myhindi.tech Services.
Under no circumstances shall Myhindi.tech be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Myhindi.tech Services, attendance at a Myhindi.tech event, from any Content posted on or through the Myhindi.tech Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Myhindi.tech Services, whether online or offline. The Myhindi.tech Services are provided “AS-IS” and as available and Myhindi.tech expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Myhindi.tech cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Myhindi.tech Services.
All software that is made available for downloading from the “Material” is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. The use of such software is governed by the terms of the software license agreement or designated “Legal Notice” accompanying such software (“License Agreement”). The downloading and use of such software is conditioned on agreement to be bound by the terms of the “License Agreement”.
Subject to the foregoing paragraph or as otherwise expressly provided, nothing within the “Material” shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Company’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppels or otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability
Your use of the “Material” is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the contents of the “Material”, the terms and conditions, The Company’s policies and procedures, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the “Material”.
Under no circumstances shall Myhindi.tech be liable to any user on account of that user’s use of the “Material”. Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of any and all damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages arising from any use of the “Material”, including any damages that may be incurred by third parties.
In no event shall Myhindi.tech be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the services, even if Myhindi.tech has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Myhindi.tech liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Myhindi.tech for the Myhindi.tech services during the term of membership.
Myhindi.tech does not authorize any third party to accept payments on behalf of Myhindi.tech for any Myhindi.tech Service. Myhindi.tech not liable for any payments made to a third party by an Myhindi.tech Member.
Myhindi.tech cannot provide a refund or exchange on the purchase of any Material on any digital storage device.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the “Material” or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. Shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- User Information
Myhindi.tech may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address and use of the “Material” for its internal business and marketing purposes, and may disclose the information to third parties for such purposes.
- Information Collection and Use by Myhindi.tech
Myhindi.tech collects user submitted information, such as name and e-mail address, to authenticate users and to send notifications to those users relating to the Myhindi.tech service. Myhindi.tech also collects other profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, age, education, and occupation.
Myhindi.tech also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the website, track usage and improve the Website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes. We may also use a user’s e-mail address to send updates, newsletters or news regarding the Services.
- Third-Party Advertising
Myhindi.tech Ads appearing on this Website may be delivered to Users by Myhindi.tech or one of our Web advertising partners. Our Web advertising partners may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement. In this way, ad servers may compile information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw their advertisements and determine which ads are clicked on.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Information Myhindi.tech Collects
- Except as otherwise described in this privacy statement, Myhindi.tech will not disclose personal information to any third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary:
- To conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by Myhindi.tech, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- To protect the safety of the member of the public, and the user of the service.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Information Myhindi.tech Collects
Myhindi.tech DOES NOT believe in the destruction of any type of property. Myhindi.tech does not advocate illegal graffiti nor promotes the act of any other type of vandalism. Myhindi.tech shall not be held responsible for any decisions that you make. Therefore, do not do anything that will get you arrested or get you in any other type of trouble.
- Termination of Services and Termination of Agreement
We may terminate your use of the Company Products immediately without notice for any breach by you of these Terms or any of our applicable policies, as posted on the Site from time to time. Furthermore, we may terminate your rights to use the Company Products for any reason or no reason.
You are free to terminate your use of the Company Products at any time. You can simply choose to stop visiting or using any aspect of the Company Products. If you wish to terminate your account on the Site or with the Services, you may do so by contacting us via support@Myhindi.tech or using any other account termination functionality that may be offered through the Company Products.
Myhindi.tech makes no claims that the “Materials” are appropriate for any particular purpose or audience, or that they may be downloaded outside of the specified host country. Access to the Materials (including Software) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the “Material” from outside of the specified country, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Myhindi.tech is based in India. The laws of India shall deal all legal issues arising from or related to the use of the “Material”. You hereby irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection, which you may now or proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that any such proceeding brought in such a court has been brought in an inconvenient forum. In the event of a dispute, the exclusive jurisdiction is Delhi.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular “Legal Notice” for the “Material”, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Myhindi.tech with respect to the use of the “Material”. Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.